VILLA DA EVA POLICIES
Submit your information, including the desired package, expected arrival date and number of week(s) you’d like to reserve and we’ll contact you within 72 hours.
Rates (Link to Pricing)
- LOW SEASON: April 6, 2019 to May 3, 2019
- MID SEASON: May 4, 2019 to May 31, 2019 / August 31, 2018 to September 31, 2019
- HIGH SEASON: June 1, 2019 to August 30, 2019
€100 will be charged at the end of the stay to be paid in cash to the cleaners for final cleaning task.
Villa Da Eva will be available for rental from April 6 2019
Villa Da Eva is closed from September 28, 2019 to April 4, 2020
Prices for Christmas and New Year on request
€1200 security deposit required on confirmation of reservation must be paid on arrival.
Villa Da Eva accepts, Bank Wire Transfers.
Credit cards are not accepted.
VILLA da EVA bank account details
|Account Name||Account Number||Bank Name||Routing Number||IBAN||BIC/Swift|
Is a condition for rental.
Length of Stays
Rentals are for 7-day periods, Saturday to Saturday.
Saturday from 4 pm to 6 pm.
Saturday at 10 am.
The Villa accommodates up to 12 guests (there are four king-sized beds, one queen-sized bed, two twin-sized beds). Children over 4 welcome. Sorry, no pets allowed on the property. Smoking not allowed inside the Villa.
Please keep in mind that we are on 1 hectare of land. Our neighbours have animals. A few outdoor cats and a gentle Italian sheepdog roam between all properties.
- Electricity, gas & hot water
- Free Wi-Fi inside and outside
- For calls, use Skype via your own cell phone or computer
- Linens and all towels changed weekly (refer to package details)
- Bottle of chilled wine on arrival
- Initial wood supply for winter rentals
- Central heating when needed—i.e. September to May. Gas charge calculated by meter reading
- Extra firewood for winter available at extra cost
- Telephone within the Villa.
Our team can arrange for you sports activities (golfing, biking…) and make reservations for massages or any other leisure to make your stay a memorable one. These services are offered for an additional fees.
Our team is always present and happy to help with questions and/or recommendations.
Extra cleaning service upon request at an additional charge.
COOKING CLASS CONTRACTUAL TERMS
We reserve all rights to make changes and amendments to our agenda, dates, pricing and class contents based on the availability of local products, suppliers and vendors (for tours and activities), plus number of students per session. Cooking class contractual terms
VILLA DA EVA TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The property known as Villa da Eva (“the Property”) is offered for holiday rental, subject to confirmation by Villa da Eva (“the Owners”) to the renter (“the Client”).
- To reserve the Property, the Client must complete the booking form and return it together with payment of the initial non-refundable deposit (30% of the total rent due). Following receipt of the booking form and deposit, the Owners will send a confirmation, receipt and invoice for the balance. This is the formal acceptance of the booking.
- The balance of the rent, together with the security deposit (see clause 4) is payable no less than eight (8) weeks prior to the start of the rental period. If payment is not received by the due date, the Owners reserve the right to give notice in writing that the reservation is cancelled. The Client will remain liable to pay the balance of the rent unless the Owners are able to re-let the Property. In this event, clause 7 of these booking conditions applies. Reservations made within eight (8) weeks of the start of the rental period require full payment at the time of booking.
- A security deposit of €800 is required in case of damage to the Property or to its contents. However, the sum reserved by this clause shall not limit the Client’s liability to the Owner. The Owner will account to the Client for the security deposit and refund the balance due within 14 days after the end of the rental period.
- Any additional chargeable expenses arising from breakages or damage during the rental period will be deducted from the security deposit after departure.
- €100 will be charged at the end of the stay to be paid in cash to the cleaners for final cleaning task.
- In the event of a cancellation, refunds of amounts paid will be made if the Owner is able to re-let the Property, and any expenses or losses incurred in so doing will be deducted from the refundable amount. The Client is strongly recommended to arrange a comprehensive travel insurance policy (including cancellation coverage) and to have full coverage for the party’s personal belongings, public liability, etc., as these are not covered by the Owner’s insurance.
- The rental period shall commence at 4 p.m. on the first day and end at 10 a.m. on the last day. The Owner shall not be obliged to offer the accommodation before the time stated and the Client shall not be entitled to remain in occupation after the time stated, unless agreed otherwise.
- The maximum number of people to reside in the Property shall not exceed the number indicated in the listing unless the Owner has given written permission. Pets are not allowed. Please note that smoking is not permitted inside the Villa.
- The Client agrees to be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the Property, leaving it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period. The Owners reserve the right to make an additional retention from the security deposit to cover exceptional cleaning costs if the Client leaves the Property in an unacceptable condition.
- The Client shall report to the Owners without delay any defects in the Property or breakdown in the equipment, plant, machinery or appliances within the Property or surroundings, and arrangements for repair and/or replacement will be made as soon as possible.
- The Owners shall not be liable to the Client for:
Any failure in the supply of public services to the Property, or any failure in equipment, plant, machinery or appliance within the Property or its surroundings.
Any loss, damage or injury that is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes or any other matters beyond the control of the Owner.
Any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the Client if the Property is destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period. In any such event, the Owner shall, within seven days of notifying the Client, refund to the Client all sums previously paid with 0respect to the rental period.
The death, illness or injury to any person or persons whilst staying at the Property or using any of its facilities.
- Under no circumstances shall the Owners’ liability to the Client exceed the amount paid to the Owners for the rental period.
The Client is responsible for the replacement of any items broken or damaged during their stay.
- This contract shall be governed by Italian law in every aspect, including formation and interpretation, and shall be deemed to have been made in Italy. Any proceedings arising out of or in connection with this contract may be brought to any court of competent jurisdiction in Italy. If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions, please contact the Owners at firstname.lastname@example.org.